Our Technology Advantage
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. This is accomplished through processes and products that exceed the industry standard.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. We advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones. This advertisement starts as soon as we have notification of an upcoming vacancy. In most cases upcoming vacancies are filled prior to the unit being vacated reducing the time rent is not being collected to the smallest period of time possible.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. Using information from surrounding rentals, we are able to price your rental at the top of the market while still minimizing the vacancy time. Active research into local rental market trends allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. We conduct a complete screening of prospective tenants including: Rental history check, Credit check and Criminal history check and current rental walk through.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. Oregon Tenant and Property Management LLC gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. In addition to the formalized maintenance and property condition inspections we perform, OTPM allows tenants to report problems directly to us by phone or through our web site using the maintenance request link. Any approved work is coordinated through our electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues and maintain complete records for the property.